Have a question about our products?
How do I check on an order I have placed?
Do you accept international orders?
Is it safe to use my credit card?
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The following browsers have this software:
• Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher
• Mozilla Firefox 2.0.4 and higher
• Safari 2.0.4 and higher
How do I unsubscribe from email?
Where can I find my returns label?
Are youR fragrances cruelty free?
Are your fragrances for men or women?
How should I store my perfume?
How do I make the scent last longer?
The founder of VHParfum, Rebecca shares her tips for keeping scent longevity in your senses.
• Spray don’t rub! To preserve the integrity of the fragrance just lightly spray and let it sink into the skin.
• Perfume doesn’t last long on dry skin. Use an unscented moisturiser before applying your scent.
• Where? When applied to the front neck you can very quickly adjust to the smell of a fragrance and ‘zone out’ to it. I tend to apply under the back of my hair / neck behind my ears.
• Hold the pump closer to skin so a higher proportion of the spray is actually applied to the skin, and not lost in the air.
• Apply to hair and clothing: I always spray a light cloud over my hair before I go out the door, and people always comment on what scent I am wearing. Fragrance applied to a scarf or outer clothing always leaves a lasting impression.
Do you sell in stores?
We are online and available in carefully selected UK stockists.
Do you offer gift vouchers?
Not currently available – however- with many fragrance stories we are positive you will find a perfume best suited for your gift recipient.